Thursday 2 June 2011

Boris can watch it my house

I checked my bank account today to see if any money had been taken out for tickets to watch the olympics. No money had been taken out which was quite handy because i didnt order any. I did consider tying to get some but the thought that I might not be successful and even if I was it might be to some really obscure event like synchonised kite flying out me off. I dont mind not going because it will be on the telly. What I have done instead is used the money that the tickets cost to buy a new BBQ set and several cases of lager and wine. Nearer the date I will by food for the BBQ and watch it, weather permitting, in my garden. I saw Boris Johnson being his usual blithering idiot self moaning that he also applied and did not get tickets either. I bet he sacked that assistant same day. He also said that it made him proud to be British because as mayor of the host city he was treated like the rest of us and failed to get tickets. He must think we are all loopy. How on earth will he NOT be there? He doesnt need tickets, like he just said he is the mayor of the host city. Lots of MPs will be there on the free, so will members of the Royal family who dont have proper jobs to do. What about all us Londoners who have helped pay for this damn fiasco with our council tax. I think we should have been first to get tickets. Boris Johnson said he was going to re apply for tickets. What he meant was , he fired the poor schmuck who didnt manage to get his tickets and he has hired a new assistant to try. Honestly, for a man who is supposedly rich and intelligent, he does seem to think we are all buffoons like he is. If he really cant get tickets then he more then welcome to come to my house and share my hospitality ( just like anyone else who wants to come), but I really dont see Bumbling Boris not being there, after all he would propbably be the first MP not to snatch a fistful of freebies if they are offered ( or donated as a gift ). One bloke spent £36k trying to get tickets and he ended up with £11k of tickets to events he doesnt want to see. Can i just say to him ha ha ha ha ha you silly man ( or something like that ). I am gonna spend about no where near as much and watch all the olympics I want to, ( which to be honest wont be that much). If I was London Mayor, more Londoners would have been luckier. You know who to vote for next time , la la la .

No comments:

Post a Comment