Monday 13 June 2011

charity my arse.

I was walking back from the shops and one of those people working on behalf of charities tried to stop me. It was like a dance routine as I tried to get around him without stopping. Apparently thses street canvassers are known as Chuggers which is a combination of two words, Charity and Muggers because of the way the get you in the street. I have a new word for them and the word is Chunts.
This guy hassled me for about forty yards before i got passed him and when I did he yelled out "dont you care about the blind?"  All I could say back was "No, its because of them that labradors are so expensive". He asked me if I ever donate to charity, and the answer is yes,yes I do, I donate quite a large sum every year, if ever I am in hospital with cancer I am gonna snatch the oxygen machine off the little bald kid in the bed next to me cos I hepled pay for it.
My mate Boris is in the paper, he is worried about the latest ash cloud. Its not an ash cloud, its Ryan Giggs burning all the newspapers he can get his hands on.
Its been raining for the last few days and I won a bet with my son, I bet him that by the end of this week there would be a burst water main some where and bless my silk socks there was one mentioned on this mornings travel news, it was/is in North London, I dont live in North London so I wasnt really bothered but it just highlights how pathetic our utilty companies are. Rumours are flying that the Miliband brothers are not talking to each other. Isnt that the way siblings are supposed to act? Lastly, can someone please tell Lord Cameron and his puppy Clegg, that rolling up your sleeves does not make you look cool and hip. I watched the England under 21s last nite, thats 90 minutes of my life I wont get back, I know they are only "young" but bloody hell it was soooo very boring, even the commentaters were yawning. Luckily when the next match is on I have arranged for the people who hand out Watchtower magazine to come round and cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment