Wednesday 22 June 2011

MY DAY OFF

I have today off, HAH I would be less busy if i had gone to work. I was hoping for a lie in but I have neighbours who find it impossible to leave their house and get in a car with disturbing half the street. The woman obviously has a brain the the size on an ants knob because she keeps forgetting things and runs back in the house six or seven times, the dopey husband sits in the car tooting the horn and swearing her to farking hurry up. One of the things they do is leave the rear window open so half way down the street they come back to close it and repeat the leaving process all over again. Anyway I get up and I swear to you I think my son eats the toilet roll. I have two toilets in my house ( yes im very posh ) but there is never any loo roll so I have to go to my garage and get some, I nearly always find the tops off the screen wash and oil bottles in the garage where he forgets to put them back. I have some coffee, take a shower, then my chores begin, washing up, hoovering, dusting where needed, loading washing machine. My son and I go to the gym a lot so most of the washing is sports kits and towels. go to the shop for bits and pieces, hang out the washing, have another coffee, go to the gym come back from the gym, bring the washing in and pit in another load. All this is before mid day. I check my E mails, do some work on the books I am writing, hang the washing out and then my attention turns to lunch. I dont mind cooking but it can take an hour to cook and only minutes to eat.
On top of that , when I do take a break and turn the telly on, its daytime tv. What a load of shite daytime tv is. I think they should show daytime tv round the clock in prisons, that would stop people re offending. Anyway I have to go now because it looks like rain and I have to bring my washing in, I wanted to cut my grass but I will put that on the list for tomorrow, I forgot to but milk so thats another trip to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment