Wednesday 29 June 2011

HOT DOGS

I read with extreme anger, dismay and complete shock that police dogs died in a vehicle today because they overheated. A simple explanation one would think, but not in this case. The jack ass in question has killed a dog before in the same circumstance and I find it hard to believe that the silly farking carnt has done it again. The last time he killed a pooch he got a promotion, what will they give him this time? probably a knighthood and some free olympic tickets. In my job , if you make a mistake, the powers with no brains take you off track and make you feel really bad and you dont get back out for ages. If you miss battersea park for example, you get dumped on from a great height but you never ever do it again ( unless your name begins with SH or DG), You might make other mistakes but you wont miss Battersea Park again, you might fark up in other ways but you will always remember to stop at Battersea. This dopey silly plod roasted a pup a couple of years ago, said he was sorry and they made him a sargeant. Am I missing something? This time he has roasted TWO pups, in the same way and I am wondering what prize he will get. Unless he confesses to having shares in a chinese restaurant (am I allowed to suggest that? ) I think he should do some time. He obviously hates dogs or has trouble remembering he has left dogs in the oven, either way he is unfit for animal interaction. I made one silly mistake at work and I got completely hammered, ( although twentysix pounds a month for a diary is still cheap), I honestly think this guy should be left in a hot car until he sees the error of his ways. What will probably happen is that he will say a false appology and keep his job but not be allowed to eat, sorry, I mean work with dogs again, I made an appology and they expect me to still do my job. I almost wish I got the tin tack so I could become a dog cooker, ( sorry i mean join the police force, their uniforms are better than ours and they can drink on duty, (so i heard ) ) la la la , The story said he felt so bad he threw himself out of a police car, shame it wasnt going fast. I like animals, especially when they are covered in gravy and served with chips, but they dont deserve to be prepared in a hot vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment