Wednesday 15 June 2011

WE HAVE BEEN HAD

Head line news today, Gadaffi,s son has been allocated several hundred olympic tickets. Let me say that again. The son of Crazy Colonel Gadaffi has been allocated several hundred olympic tickets. It does not make sense. Millions of honest hard working law abiding citizens applied for olympic tickets and were denied, yet the son of a crazy despot gets given several hundred. Kinda makes you lose faith in the system. THere may be strikes in the summer over the way our government are treating public sector pensions and retirement, they want us to shut up and be happy with what they dish out to us, in fact they expect us to be grateful, and yet a mad lunatic with no regard for human life gets our tickets. Our MPS vote on their own pensions and pay rises, they give them selves golden handshakes when they retire, they get £100 a day just for turning up to work, and then they can double their salaries withexpense claims. I have to say folks that I am seriously miffed about this. I didnt apply for tickets but I know many deserving people who did and got dumped on and yet lunatic junior gets given a shed load. I hope Boris is in his office on the top floor with the window open and I hope he is giving serious thought to stepping out. I used to think mad Ken was a jerk and a crook but Boris is much farking worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment