Friday 10 June 2011

TRY AND STEAL THIS

Remember me telling you that some thieving toerag stole my precious Honda 125 a few weeks ago? The police did nothing and the insurance company banked my check. I was furious and felt violated but I said then that I would bounce back. Well I am back, I have a newer shinier bike it has an electric start (yippee no more sore shins). I have also rented a garage from the council. So my new baby is securely housed over nite, I have a ground anchor and THREE heavy duty locks (one with an alarm) on the bike. I park my car in the garage blocking the bike in AND I have THREE locks on the garage door. Lets see MR Stickyfingeredthievinggit  try and nick that. If I hear my alarm go off I will be up and at my garage, baseball bat in hand in less than thirty seconds. Im not vindictive but I almost want you to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment