Monday 27 June 2011

MY MONDAY

I had to go to a team brief on saturday, it was a waste of time but it was better than driving traibs. I went out on saturday nite and I had a good drink, mad cat lady went to see some silly middle aged white bloke with dirty blond hair in hyde park, on sunday I had "you know what", today monday i went roads to brighton with a heavy smoking driver, I dont mind people smoking but apparently  its not allowed. I did what  I had to do at work and then I went home I took my car to the garage, there is nothing wrong with it i just wanted to show off. I did my monthly shopping and spent far too much for far too little. Whilst I was out both the Williams sisters lost at wimblwdon and I think the commentators were a bit too happy about it, that ginger git murray beat some french bloke and now everyone is going wild about it, I hate tennis. I hate tennis and I am not a murray fan. i wanty steak for tea but all my steak is frozen and you shouldnt cook it from frozen. I am well miffed about it. Luckily I have beer in the fridge and I intend to order a pizza. I doing roads to horsham tomorrow. La la la , and guess what? I really really dont care. The weather is gloriously hot, I love hot weather, I have no doubt that rain is on the way but right now im in the garden (well not right now cos im obviously writing this), but im going back to my garden with a good book and a nicely chilled drink, book supplied my MCL so dont bend the spine, she dont like it and can be very violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment