Saturday 25 June 2011

DRINKYPOOS

Im going out later. Its not wednesday but I have had a bath and changed my keks and I am going to meet up with friends for drinkypoos. Mad cat lady has gone to a Bon Jovi concert, why? I dont know, I think his music sucks, she did ask me to go, she is very considerate like that but I would rather shove strawberry jam up my arse and sit on an ant hill rather than go an see some middle aged white bloke in tight leather trousers ponce around on a stage shouting. My day started with a trip to brighton for a team brief. I farking hate team briefs, its all propaganda. It teaches us nothing and we learn nothing. The room was too hot and there was no free sandwiches or coffee. I managed to make it home on a packed train, and I had a lovely ride home on my super motorbike. I had a nice meal for one and the bath I told you about. I watched some crappy film and drank some chilled wine. And now im off to get sloshed. If I see you there I will by you a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment