Thursday 30 June 2011

I DONT MIND STRIKES BUT........

I dont mind people striking, im sure they think their cause is just and valid, but.....why the hell do they always come to London to do it?. I know parliament is in London and they the inbreds we call politicians are all supposed to be based here but i know for a fact that on strike days our MPs work from home so they are not the ones being incovenienced. As I drove to work this morning I saw lots and lots of police vans parked up around Westminster getting ready for the protesters, and I was pleased to see that they had learned at least one lesson. All the police officers were not cooped up in the back of their vehicles, they were all milling around on the pavements. Maybe its only the dogs they like to cook. I finally made it home after three divertions and I only had to swear at four other drivers who obviously dont live in London but came here for the day to do some sightseeing. Still im home now and I have picked up my car from the garage where I was having it looked at. I am now £120 worse off and have decided to dull the pain with some stella and a pizza. Wimbledon is still dragging on and people I have never heard of are grunting their way through what is arguably one of the most boring sports on the planet ( thats my view so up yours if you like tennis). I should really hoover up and bring in the washing but I cant be arsed so im gonna watch some cartoons and drink my lovely cold beers. la la la diddly everyones gone to the moon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment