Thursday 31 May 2012

MALINGERERS

I work with some right sissy lightweight shirkers. Yesterday, one guy went home sick. He claims that he tried to open a door with wet hands and lost his grip and slipped, banged his head and got concussion. He managed to get to work before deciding he had a sore head, and our soppy managers sent him home. It had nothing to do with the fact that he has to work this bank holiday and spent the last four days trying to get out of it but failed. It amazes me how low some of these so called 'men' will sink to take a day off. One guy (married) didn't come in because his fridge had defrosted. One guy didn't come in because his pratnav sent him the wrong way and he got lost and stressed so went back home, (how he found his way home I don't know). One guy claiming to be be ex army couldn't come in because he was suffering from vertigo. Yes I said vertigo, our trains run along the ground and our crew room is on the first floor, how fecking bad can vertigo get? This jellyhead should buy a bungalow and live in the basement.one guy couldn't come in because his baby said its first words and he was overcome with emotion, fecking hell man get a grip. Anyway, the next time you are standing in the pissing cold and rain waiting for a train that ain't coming, those are some of the reasons why. On a different note, I was coastal today and I overheard one guy tell his mate that Britain dont do well in the Eurovision song contest because the rest of the world envy our contribution to the music industry. I larfed so hard when said that, I almost dropped my pork pie sandwich. Here is some of our contribution to the music world........Steps, Hearsay, Bucks Fizz, JLS, Max Bygraves, Chesney Hawkes, Spice Girls, Boysone, Martine McKutcheon, Paul Gasgoine (he did a very very bad version of Fog On The Tyne) Ron Atkinson made an album, that Spurs song about Ozzie Ardilles, the England world cup song with John Barnes, hang on, make that every England world cup song, Kevin Keegan and Chris Waddle, oh my God my bowels are opening just thinking about the noise we have had inflicted upon us. Can I assure the rest of the world they have nothing to fear from Britains 'contribution' to the world of music.. la la la.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with "world in motion" mr west

    ReplyDelete