Saturday 5 May 2012

JUSTICE IS SERVED

On my way home, I stopped off to buy some beer (I have beer in the fridge, this was my emergency beer). As I left the shop, just up the road, I saw a crowd being noisy. Being nosey I went to have a look. I saw two men kicking the crap out of some pikey kid in his early twenties. They were punching and kicking and stomping the shit out of this kid and he was blubbing and bleeding and crying. No-one was helping and I felt sorry for this kid. I weighed up the size of these two men and I thought, I know some martial arts and I was quite a good boxer in my late teens and early twenties, I could probably save this kid from more damage and hurt from at least one if not both of these men. I heard sirens and almost immediately an ambulance came upon us but went past by about two hundred yards. What I didn't know is that while I was in the shop this pikey kid with an Iron Maiden T shirt and a silly pair of earrings had just punched and old man in the face and robbed him. Someone had yelled 'stop that mugger' and these two men did. They dragged him back to the victim and he managed to squirm his way out. They chased him and when they caught him the silly fecker threw a punch at one of them. Well these two men as I just said became judge and jury and pummelled the toerag to the floor. They dragged his bleeding simpering carcass back to where the old man was being treated and returned the old mans wallet. The old man struggled to his feet and spat on the mugger. Just then more sirens were heard and a police car (late as usual) came into view. One of the men punched the mugger in the stomach and the other kicked him in the ribs. The toerag went down like an Italian footballer and the two men run off. The police got out and started asking for witnesses. Everyone saw the mugging but no-one saw the retribution. One lady told the police the old man beat him up but I don't think they believed her. The mugger asked for medical assistance but the paramedics said they had used all their stuff on the old man. They took the old man to hospital and the two bacon carted the mugger away. I wish I had stepped up and put at least one kick on that dirty rotten pikey. Muggers are lower than pond scum. Justice was served. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment