Tuesday 22 May 2012

SEABISCUIT

The only person who was ever charged with the Lockerbie bombing has eventually died. Dont get me wrong, im not sorry, and I dont think this draws a line under the whole sorry saga, I just think that this guy obviosly wasnt acting alone and I think it was a rotten thing to do by dying on the same day as Robin Gibb. It took away a lot of good press that Robin Gibb deserved. The way we were told the man should have died 3 years ago. According to the media he was practically in the box and they were screwing down the lid. It was sickening to see him desend those airplane steps welcomed like a hero. Another sicking sight was seeing shagger John Terry change into his football shirt to celebrate with the team he let down in the semi final. I really dislike John Terry. I cant remember a more disappointing final to watch being won by a team playing so boringly. David Cameron was pictured cheering at the final whistle even though he is on record as being an Aston Villa fan. I dint vote for him, I dont like him but he came under a bit of stick for taking a night off once a week to spend time with Seabiscuit. Sorry , I mean Samantha. I call her Seabiscuit because her face reminds me of a horse. I know some of you may think thats a bit cruel but im not a Sun reader so im entitled to my opinion. Actually, I applaud the chinless wonder for making time to get away from the rigours of running this wonderful country. I dont like him or the other chinless wonders he has surrounded himself with but family is family. Anyway, Robin Gibb died, apparently he was a singer with his two brothers. I honestly dont think I ever bought one of their records, and now the price has gone up, I dont think I ever will. They seemed like a decent bunch of chaps those Bee Gees and its a shame only one is left. Im wondering whether I should put him on my list. Im just returning from a day being coastal. It was awful. The sun is shining and I think ever pair of legs over the age of 74 and covered in varicose veins was on display. It hurts my eyes to see so many pasty pale skins in shorts that dont fit traipsing around everytime we get a hint of sunshine. I love the summer and I like to be loosely dressed but my God there are some very ugly misshpen people living in our rural cities. It doesnt bother me cos im damn sexy to look at and my body is toned( yes I am and yes it is ) but some people on go to the gym to use the snack machine. When I get in power, I will insist on mandatory excercise for everyone. For those unhealthy fat folks who have just said they wont vote me, think about for a while.....a country full of healthy tanned hunky people, or a country like Florida and Texas. You know it makes sense. Vote for me. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment