Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

Ok its now a new year. Can we please leave the craziness of the last few days behind us. I can't believe how so many sane minded people slipped into the mindset of redneck America and started stockpiling supplies like it was the end of the world. Its raining today, new years day so that sets the template for the rest of the year. Hopefully, some of the lazy no good bastards I work with will change their lifestyles and actually put in a good weeks work. I am already bored with the adverts for holidays and I am equally bored with the so called has been nobodies trying to sell keep fit DVDs. Its always busy in the gym during January and then they all quit during February when those DVDs don't work. I will hopefully stay as sexy and gorgeous as I have always been and I hope my year is so much better than last year. MCL is still nowhere near full fitness but being the super trooper she is, she is striving to get there, she puts many of her co workers to shame and I look forward to her return, the crew room misses her character. Anyway, folks, I still want to be your mayor so vote for me, I'm honest but open to bribery if it gets things done. Have a good 2012 everyone and dont forget to go to the moon. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment