Monday 16 January 2012

BUY ONES OWN

I just arrived home from another gruelling day at workhouse and I turned on the news whilst I packed a sports kit, ( im meeting Muscles Reidy for a gym sesh). Anyway there was tnis toady chinless Tory MP saying that we tax payers should buy The Queen a new Royal Yacht. What the feck was wrong with the old one? She didnt use it all that often and she already has her own train to swan about in, not to mention that not too shabby Rolls Royce with all the bullet proof glass so we can see her being driven around giving Joe Public the finger. Dont get me wrong, I think Liz has done a very good job sitting in the big chair, especially when hyou consider what a let down her offspring have been, ( not you Anne you have been properly behaved). I think Liz has been very restrained in not giving Phillip a slap in the chops after some of his gaffes but lets be honest, asking us to cough up £20 mill for a boat is taking the piss. Dont forget we are paying for that shambles of an olympic stadium and we ase still bailing out some countries who cant pay their bills. Our military dont earn enough, our nurses dont earn enough and our money grabbing thieving MPS earn too bloody much. Sorry Liz, if you want to swan down the Thames giving it charlie large then I think you should have a look under your mattress, its not as if you have to get buy on a train drivers wage is it£ we helped pay for the castle when Andy burnt the toast and we hepled pay for Phil to have operation recently, surely , seeing as its your face on our money One should buy Ones own. I dont suppose I will get her vote now but never mind, I will just have vote twice, its been down before, ask George Bush, he knows what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment