Tuesday 31 January 2012

WHAT A DAY

What a day I had yesterday. I spent the day coastal which is never good and the weather temperature had dropped drastically so the bike ride home was looking bleak. On the Victoria barrier was the new girl whose name is Ena. I always say "hi Ena" and giggle when I see her. She doesn't get the joke and thinks I'm taking the piss, which is why she works on the barrier. Anyway as I went through the barrier I saw the most miserable driver walking towards me. I don't want to use his real name so lets call him Paul Taylor. He is so miserable, you would think he was born with ginger hair. Everything he owns is either broken or needs new batteries, everywhere he goes is always closed and in shops, everything he wants is out of stock. This man is a one man no go zone. He should be cordoned off from the rest of us. Every friend he has is either sick, dead or dying. He is scared of restaurant toilets because everytime he goes on a date, he takes the woman to a restaurant, she goes to the toilet and they never come back. Anyway to be polite as we passed each other I said hello how are you and his shoulders sagged and he moaned, "I'm not happy, I'm just booking on" I said "shame cos I'm going home" he then said no point going home I live with my mum". I said you need to get out more, he replied "I went out last night, I went to a group therapy class about lonliness" I said "wow that sounds like fun," he replied "no one turned up". I just larfed and walked away. I only about twenty yards when a canvasser stopped me and said "can I ask you a question?" I said "make it a quick one then" and he asked "what do you think about doing voluntary work in your spare time?" I said to him "I wouldn't do voluntary work even if you paid me" and I walked off. When I got home my mate who has a broken arm asked me to go round and clean his windows because he can't clean them at the moment and he wants to spy on his female neighbours. He lives on the 8th floor. As I stood on the ledge I thought one wrong slip and it could be curtains, then I thought if I slip the other way I could fall out the window and kill myself. Anyway, tomorrow I'm not coastal so at least I can watch colour telly on my break, or I could read that new book I bought, its called the history of glue,, its so good I cant put it down. vote for me la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment