Saturday 7 January 2012

NO ONE LOVES ME

No one loves me. I have the house to myself. She is away gallivanting. I got up early today after a damned good nits sleep. I went to the gym and had a fairly decent work out. I took a leisurely 2 mile walk to Deptford market, which was a waste of time cos the market was only half out and I didnt see anything worth buying. I had a nice walk back, picking up my new christmas jeans from the cleaner on the way. I put on my lottery (fingers crossed) and arrived home. I have loads of alcohol in the house but I'm trying to refrain from drinking so I am watching a box set of Family Guy sober. Its still funny but if you watch it slightly tipsy its hilarious. There is no decent football today so after Family Guy I will read a book for a while. I intend to go gym tomorrow morning then wash my motorbike. I am really enjoying some alone time, ita actually quite nice being unloved. I am naked apart from socks cos ita a big chilly, well it would be cos I'm naked duh. Maybe later I might have a tissue moment, might as well cos she is away gallivanting. Being on my own is quite nice but I have nothing to talk to myself about. There is a get together later. If im not to tired bored and aint hung myself I might honour them with my presence. I might not though cos I quite like this rare day of peace. If God loves me he will make it rain hard and heavy in Bristol, just for today. Actually, I might have a beer, just one cos I have been a good boy so far this year. Anyway I must go, I want to watch another episode of Family Guy and then plan my mayoral campaign. Please vote for me. La la la if I win, we will all go to the moon. There are two squirrels in my garden, should I feed them?. No cos they will keep coming back. Ooh I almost forgot, I'm cooking home made burgers and fat seasoned chips for dinner and some scrambled eggs, must remember to wash hands if I have tissue moment first. Hope its cold in Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment