Wednesday 11 January 2012

MAYOR WEST SAYS

If I was London mayor, I would not get the job by saying I will cut rail fares. It cant be done. What I would do though is heavily fine any transport company that has late running services. I honestly believe the public don't mind paying if the service is good. If the company I work for is anything to go by then if they started getting fined for poor services, it might make our managers finally come down hard on the workshy lazy gits who get overpaid to skive. I would also make it my mission to clamp down on public disorder. I get fed up reading about these mindless morons who form gangs and rampage on our streets. I would refuse hospital treatment for drunk louts in our hospital A and E departments and I would fine people for leaving unwanted luggsge on trains and buses. I would make everyone responsible for protecting their own homes. What this means is that when some drunk drugged up lowlife burglar gets caught creeping in to your house at at 2 in the morning, you are allowed to kick the shit out of him and leave his carcass on your front lawn and let the dustmen take it away without the police knocking on your door. I would also make it legal that any drunk knobheads misbehaving in kebab shops and chinese restaurants late at night should be made to stand naked in the street and eat all the leftovers from the day before. I would make London safer and I would I would make sure you get to where you are going on time. The current crop of dead beats. Boris johnson, weasel Ken Livingston and that chinless nerd Paddick are just not up to the job. In fact none of our elected MPs are up to it. I am, let me say that again, I AM. So when the time comes put your X in my box. I guarrantee we will have a laugh. Sod Brussels, lets do things our/my way. La la la

1 comment: