Friday 30 December 2011

Just ME

I am home alone. The weather is awful, its raining heavily outside and tomorrow looks no better. However, today I had a really cushty duty, and I finished early. I went and had some horizontal dancing and it was just superb. I went home and tne house was clean tidy and empty so I had a tissue moment and I have to say I feel very relaxed. I am cooking myself a really nice meal, I can hear the rain beating against my double glazing and I'm glad I'm indoors. I have a lovely movie to watch and beer in the fridge, sometimes, just sometimes , its nice to be alone. I have had a good day, I feel happy and sated and I'm gonna eat a delicious meal, its delicious cos I cooked it, and then I may have a shower before reading a good book in bed. I am working tomorrow and I aint best pleased about that, but today was about me, just me, la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment