Sunday 11 December 2011

multi tasking man style

I got my new phone yesterday. I was out for most of the day and never got a chance to play with it. As everyone knows, one of lifes little pleasures is having a new phone and learning how to use it. We are never sure if its an apt replacement for our old phone or whether our peers will be suitably jealous that our new phone is more gooder than theirs. I dont really care. I like my new phone the problem I have is that its Sunday. I have been to the gym, and now my lovely noisy mess making grandkids are about to descend and wreak havoc on my home, they will be expecting my usual high standards of culinary expertise and on top of that there is footie on the box. I have a fridge full of beer and lots of stuff I have taped that needs watching and I could really use a tissue moment. But having heard how women are so much better at doing more than one thing at a time better than us men (yes I am sometimes manly) I fully expect to overcome all these obstacles better than a woman. I aint worked out a game plan but I have had my tissue moment and I have started on the beer so I am well on the way, I will start dinner and just see what happens. Being me, you just know its gonna be the nuts. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment