Saturday 10 December 2011

DRESS SENSE

I went shopping today. I wasnt in the mood because I had a rough night with my bastard neighbours. Anyway, i had to go today because I just know next week it will be pandemonium in the shops. I find it strange how people buy way too much stuff, they buy things they dont need and buy stuff they wont use. one woman I was watching, bought a hand powered torch in case her proper torch had flat batteries.Christmas is a nice time of the year and we should all be happy. Happy yes, stupid no. I saw two women wearing onesies, fucking onesies, good grief has good taste disappeared. I really bloody hate seeing people wearing pyjamas in the street. I really hate seeing grown men wearing shorts. Its freezing cold and pasty skinned people are still wearing summer clothes. I saw one tidy looking woman who I admit was quite tasty freezing her nipples off at a bus stop in shorts and a halter top. she was shivering and her skin was blue. In case you didnt know I was out doing my christmas shopping and was a bit miffed that the pound shop was busy and all the best things were out of stock. I will try the 99 pence shop but I dont think I will get the things I want. anyway, im just letting you know that if you are on my list to receive a prezzie, just remember, its the thought that counts. It might be a pound shop prezzie but it will come in a nice plastic bag. if you matter, santa will bring yours soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment