Tuesday 27 December 2011

NORMALITY

Have you ever seen one of those films where a small town in the middle on nowhere America is under attack from zombies or a plague virus and the army cordon off the town until the resolve the situation. And when its all over the town folk come out of their homes and rub their eyes as they look up at the sun. Well it was bit like that in the supermarket today. Three days ago in the very same shop it was bloody chaos with people panic buying stuff they dont need and running around seeing what other shoppers are buying. Yet today it like peace on earth, people strolling around, serene music being played overhead and even the till staff were smiling. I can believe the transformation and yet I dont understand what turned supposedly sane people into raving loonies. Everytime there is a bank holiday the country goes mad. Its as if a bad event is coming and we have to lock ourselves in our homes until its over. I could understand if this was the USA. They are all paranoid guntoting worry freaks who trust no one and who are despised by the rest of the world.they Americans are like the French only fatter. I am writing this in the hope that sanity prevails for new years eve and can I just ask all of you to get a fecking grip, its only one day and the shops are still open. Having said that, its probably best not to stand in front of me when the sales are on cos I can be as mad as the very maddest and I do love a bargain and I have no patience and hate queueing, be warned

No comments:

Post a Comment