Saturday 28 July 2012

BRITISH SUMMER

After several months of grotty rainy days, the sun is finally here. I love summer in England, its my favourite week of the year. The need for people to wrap up in jumpers and coats has gone and people can get their skimpy summer clothes out. The appearance of the sun puts a smile on peoples faces and a spring in their ssteps. Women seem to wear almost nothing. Im not a perv but let me tell you about my day yesterday. I had to book on at silly o clock and after parking up I was crossing the concourse and saw two women who had obviously been out clubbing. One was wearing a pair of tight blue shorts with her arse cheeks showing, she had long legs and a nice pair of sandals, a blue lace top with a black bra showing through. Her friend was wearing a short beige leather skirt, I say skirt but it was more like a belt, she had a silk black black blouse and obviously no bra and high heels. Im no perv but yes I stares longer than I should have. After booking on I was crossing the concourse and these two women were gone. In their place was this stunning looking woman in her forties. She looked like Joan Collins in her prime. She wore a lovely two piece grey skirt and jacket with a purple shirt unbuttoned to the cleavage, she had red lipstick on ( I love red lipstick on a woman ), she obviously uses a gym she looked great. As I walked along the platform there was a group of young girls , about eight of them and im no perv but they all looked like jail bait. They all wore tight shorts and tight T shirts. They  didnt dress like that when I was at school which was handy cos I went to an all boys school. When I arrived at my destination there was a woman buying a coffee. She had tight jeans on which showed her firm arse and a cropped top which showed of her flat stomach. Im no perv but I was getting a stiffy.. When I got back I was again walkin across the concourse and I saw a woman who was about twenty ish and she was bending over and showing her long legs and her firm bum, it was lovely. When I got to the crew room, I saw my good mate Bretty. He didnt look too good and I asked him what was wrong. He told me he had messed up earlier. He was coming into a station and saw a stunningly beautiful woman who reminded him of Jessica Rabbit ( yeah I thought that was a bit weird too). He said he stopped the train and gawped at her. He said it was two or three minutes before he realised he hadnt opened the doors. Luckily he wasnt reported for it. We spent the rest of the break drinking coffee and staring out the window pointing out stunners to each other. It was one of the best breaks I have ever had. After my break I was again walking across the concourse and I saw this couple holding hands. He was a tall good looking guy in a smart expensive suit, a full head of hair and all his own teeth ( I hated him instantly . She was wearing a tight figure hugging red dress. Im no perv but I had the urge to club her on the head and drag her away like a caveman. I kept walkin and was getting a head ache from staring at all the flash on display. Im no perv but I love summer. I hope it lasts a whole lot longer. Here is an interesting fact, did you know in the musical My Fair Lady, Rex Harrison didnt actually do any singing? La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment