Monday 9 July 2012

MURRAY DIDN'T WIN

Today I'm coastal. The people in this room are just like the weather....miserable. I have seen happier faces at a funeral. It's raining, and its cold and its cold and windy but looking at these miserable gits here I think I will go for a walk. Andy Murray didn't win Wimbledon. He made it to the final and in all honesty I didn't think he would get that far, so well done to the ginger git. I don't like him. I can't believe todays paper has dedicated the first 5 pages and the back 4 pages to him NOT winning. And how the hell did the Beckhams get their picture taken at Wimbledon. Am I the only person who is fed up seeing their faces not smiling? Don't feel sorry for Murray, he picked up a nice £575,000 for coming second and is worth a cool 24 million, maybe he will spend some at the barbers cos he needs a shave and a haircut. Ryan Giggs has been picked to captain Team GB. I concede the fact that he is a good player but I don't think he should be captain. I applaud Stuart Pearce for not picking Beckham but he should have picked someone else to be captain, the papers have all mentioned the fact that he shagged his brothers wife. I am just finishing my coffee the I am going out in the horrible weather. Its nicer outside then it is in here with these ginger haired pikeys. According to the paper, we don't look like we are going to have a summer. I bought a new BBQ some months ago and it is still in the box and my garden is so overgrown I don't know if my lawnmower will be up to the job. Here is an interesting fact, did you know William Shakespeare didn't write down any of his plays? Someone else did it after he died. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment