Saturday 21 July 2012

DAMN THOSE BLOODY LANES

Boris Johnson is a turd. He has commissioned some Olympic lanes that only the great and the good can use. In a few days time our roads in London, which at the moment are chocka fecking block during the rush hour, will be streamlined to allow the athletes to whizz past us mere mortals so they can get to their designated places where they can show us how not to win medals. I don't see why they need their own special lanes. The wonderful clever Levi had a good suggestion. In fact she had two. First she suggested, let them use the bus lanes, and secondly she suggested, why don't the vehicles transporting them have sirens. Make them use the roads like everyone else and if for some reason they are running late, they can turn on the sirens and circumvent the traffic like an emergency vehicle. Surely the cost of fitting sirens would be far cheaper than painting special lanes all over the place. The traffic in London is at an all time high and even with the congestion charge, the Capital is like a giant car park for most of the day. Boris the bumbling turd somehow seems to think that if all the athletes arrive on time the Games will be a roaring success. It is all very well saying leave early and or walk, but why should I? I live 8 miles from work. If I have to be there at silly o'clock in the morning, how long will it take me to walk 8 miles? I really hope it doesn't go wrong but I can see it all going wrong on the roads and I envisage a lot of those fancy decorated BMW's being vandalised. Why oh why did the Olympics have to be in London? Why couldn't they be in some other pokey city somewhere else that needs the publicity and the revenue that comes with it? This time next week London will be a city under siege but don't worry about me, I have a garage full of beer and two freezers full of chicken and burgers, I ain't going anywhere cos it will be on telly. Here is an interesting fact, bone china is made from the crushed bones of dead cows (obviously they couldn't use live cows, cos then they would be dead cows), yep its true, bone china is made from cows. la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment