Thursday 26 July 2012

BEGGARS WITH MONEY

I was at a cash point machine today and I took out twenty pounds. The machine gave me two tenners. No sooner had I retrieved the cash a beggar said 'spare me a quid guv ' . This struck me as strange cos he was talking cockney and I'm coastal. I showed him the two tenners and replied 'yeah course I will have you got change for a ten pound note? He swore at me and walked away. He then asked a women to lend him a pound for a cup of tea but she fucked him off as well. I followed this manky smelling bloke for about ten minutes and watched as he approache loads of people and asked for money. He asked for money so that he could get a cup of tea, he asked for money for a sandwich, he asked for money for the bus home and he asked for money for a bed for the night. After about ten minutes he saw me and came up to me and said 'hello mate, can you lend me a pound?' I replied, ' yeah sure but you already owe me a pound from last time' he looked a bit puzzled so I said 'you remember, it was last week when you came up and said you wanted a pound for the bus home and I gave you a pound?' He still looked puzzled then said 'er yeah I remember, but I'm having a bad week, I will pay you back'  I put my hand in my pocket and took out a load of change and his eyes lit up. I seperated about four one pound coins and put the rest back. He said 'are those for me?' I said 'no they fucking aint, I'm going in the cafe for a bacon and egg roll, you are welcome to stand outside and watch me eat it though' he swore at me so I said 'listen wanker, if you want to beg on the streets it helps if you don't wear expensive trainers now fuck off and get a job you dirty kent' he looked down at his feet then walked away, the sandwich was delicious. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment