Tuesday 24 May 2011

Todays News is

Todays news is dull and boring, I have been away for a couple of days and nothing new happened. The weather has been unpredictable as usual, what that means is the forecasters dont know, another dopey footballer has been caught with his pants down meaning some dumb failed model is gonna make her fortune saying how much she loved him and how much he lied to her in order to get laid. To be honest it was the worst kept secret in football and I really wasn't and still ain't interested. Barack Obama is in Ireland, so what who cares? And again Ryanair is cancelling all its flight because some volcano somewhere is being sick. Why does anyone fly Ryan air? Its not passenger friendly. The football season is now over so the back pages are gonna be full of sports no one cares about and stories about silly amounts of money being spent on players that ain't worth it. The weather people are really annoying me because I aint missing the rain and if my garden turns yellow I dont think I will lose any sleep. its raining in Wales and Scotland. Nothing new about that. I bet you a fiver another model/footballer story breaks before the new season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment