Friday 20 May 2011

them and us

Have you noticed how not one of our senior politicians from any party has a son or daughter in the military serving overseas?. have you also noticed how only the rich and famous can be granted a gagging injunction when they get caught shagging someone they aint married to or when their dealer wants to earn a few quid giving their name to the papers? Why do we as a nation let the rich and powerful pull all the strings? I dont buy the Sun newspaper and I would never read the News of the World, but hey, if you throw enough shit at the fan, some of it must be true. Do we believe that a footballer would fall in love with an ugly glamour model just because she likes the taste of tadpoles, and do we really believe some old french guy tried to hump a chambermaid who is on minimum wage who used to be a "glammer modell" and do we believe that that FIFA is not corrupt ot that Quatar really wants the 2022 world cup. I dont like conspirousy stories (I do really) but i want them to be realistic. I dont for one second think that the C in KFC stands for chicken, and I dont believe the Mac Ds "we.re loving it" bollox. Churchill insurance adverts scrape the bottom of good taste, the halifax adverts are the worst acting I have ever seen, I spray myself with Lynx every day and rats cross the road to avoid me, I dont know why I started this but I have just drunk a bottle of red wine and had six stellas for a fiver. Can you believe I pay £26 pounds a month for a diary. la la la diddly dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment