Thursday 5 May 2011

Here is the news (we think)!!

I have been watching the news and a couple of things are causing me a bit of concern, apparently we still don't know know the full story of how Osama Bin shitbag met his death. Personally I don't care just as long as he is dead and yes I do want to see the photo of his corpse. But that is not all the news people are getting wrong, the weather, they said it was going to be sunny all week and now they are saying its going to rain, the weather man said it with a big smile on his face and said it was good news for gardeners. Well here's some news for him, I have a garden and I still dont want rain. I like this dry sunny weather, it makes me happy and I feel i'm in a better mood wise. I see people walking down the street smiling and wearing nice clothes. I dont see that in the crappy cold weather, in the crappy cold weather all I see is miserable people standing at bus stops looking very french. I am just annoyed that everytime they announce the weather it seems to be different, its like they are just guessing. Anyway I like sunny weather, but I would also like consistant truthful news reports. Is it too much to expect from my licence fee?

No comments:

Post a Comment