Wednesday 18 May 2011

GRRRRRR it's not right

I have been watching the news today and several things have really made me angry. The first one the Queen in Ireland laying wreaths for the fallen Irish, how about Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness coming over here and laying wreaths for all the people murdered by Irish terrorists. Secondly, two men are finally going to be tried properly for the murder of Stephen Lawrence, well its about time because everyone but the police know they did it and thirdly Ken Clarke has gone on record saying some rape crimes are not serious. WHAT???? Ken Clarke is a lucky man because if I knew an unfortunate rape victim I would go and punch him in the face for saying what he did. There is no excuse and he should resign and hide under his rock or slimy Dave Cameron should sack his ass. Either way Ken Clarke should never be heard from again. I like Ireland, its a pretty country however the Queen does look well bored, having said that she is 85 yrs old. But lets be honest Ireland ain't Snow White in the history department and I don't think Stephen Lawrence was a saint but he didn't deserve to be killed by scummy racists and that fat mess Ken Clarke just proves that those rich Tory twats don't live in the real world. Angry?? you bet I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment