Saturday 30 April 2011

It's Only Money

As a parent its our job to love our kids, how they turn out is largely our doing. They cost us money until they move out and then the price goes up. They have their own kids and we become free babysitters and we spend even more money on the grandkids. How do I know this? Because my two grandkids are here and even though there is a cupboard full of food and a freezer full of treats they wanted McDonalds, personally I can't stand the stuff, I make my own world famous burgers but because I'm so lovely I took them there and spent £23.....how much? yes £23 on junk food to watch them play in the kiddie zone for an hour then they decide they were no longer hungry. And where I hear you say is their mother, well people my lovely daughter was at home using my computer to sort out her car insurance, apparently the laptop I bought her for a small fortune is too slow. Kids, you have to love them, its in the job description.

No comments:

Post a Comment