Saturday 23 April 2011

PETROL RISES

I have noticed that during this week, the petrol station near my home has had 3 yes THREE cost increases. I find this quite annoying and very alarming. I saw a news item that warned us that it may reach £1.50 a litre by the end of May. This is outragious and I constantly say so in my weekly letter/rant to my local MP. He/she is obviously working exremely long hard hours because he has yet to reply to any of my letters and even when I camped outside his/her house for two nights one of his neighbours called the police. What annoyed me is that they actually turned up. When I call the plod to report something untoward in my street I get told "all our officers are busy". Ok now the gloves come off. If he/she wont reply to my letters I shall deliver them personally. What I need is more people to complain about the rising fuel costs. If we all act together we can get something done. Im not saying lets act French and blockade garages but lets make some noise people. Make me London Mayor.

No comments:

Post a Comment