Tuesday 19 April 2011

SUMMER FEET

Hooray, some decent weather, its been a long time coming and I hope we get lots of it, however there is one issue I would like to address, Feet. With the good weather comes the display of semi nudity, women walk around wearing next to nothing and men seem to think its alright to walk around with no shirts on. I dont normally have a problem with that but can I just say that when you reach a certain size I think its best to wear a shirt. But my main gripe with the summer is the display of feet. Feet should be clean and toes should be cut. Some of the feet i have seen lately are more like talons. Please please please sort your feet out.There are enough pedicure places around so there should be no need for people to walk around ripping the pavement with their hooves.

No comments:

Post a Comment