Wednesday 13 April 2011

ME FOR LONDON MAYOR

If I was London mayor, things would be different. I would crack down on criminals, I would harrass the bus and train companies to provide clean punctual services and I would definately sort out the health service. If you commit a crime and go to prison, there would be no time off for good behaviour, if you get six months you will do six months. If you are sick then stay at home dont go out until you are better, I was in the gym recently with a guy complaining that he was off work because he wasnt well. How can he be unwell but healthy enough to go to the gym. If buses and trains are contantly late I would fine them until they were skint or until the service improved. And if a hospital was dirty I would give the head of that hospital a mop and a bucket and make them clean up. Yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment