Thursday 14 April 2011

unsightly mess

I was walking to the gym this morning and I saw my noisy neighbour walking his new dog. Its not a bad looking dog, not very big but very yappy, so like my neighbour, it is noisy. As I got close to them the dog made a mess, my neighbour did not bother to bag the mess. I stopped him an asked if he was going to pick it up and his reply was "not with my knees". I didn't understand this response so I went home and got a couple of plastic bags and picked up the mess myself. I then knocked on my neighbours door and when he opened the door I handed him the bag. I said to him "this belongs to you" and I turned and walked away. I hate it when people dont pick up after their dogs, it is such a nasty dirty habit and should be illegal, and if I was London mayor it would be. Something else I would make illegal is this new habit of women walking the streets in their pyjamas. What the hell is that all about? are they really that lazy that they can't be bothered to get dressed?. Please tell me they put on a clean pair before they go back to bed. I dont know when this alleged "fashion" became popular but to me it just makes the wearers look tacky and lazy, very Vicky Pollard. Oh and one more thing wearing slippers is for indoors, are people so lazy they cant be bothered to put on shoes to go to the shops? When did our standards in personal dress sense start to decline. It used to be the elderly who dressed for comfort but now it seems anyone of any age can be a lazy git.

No comments:

Post a Comment