Wednesday 27 July 2011

BAD NEWS GOOD NEWS

The front page of todays Metro had the headline Amy Died Happy, and the next line her dad was quoted as saying she died with a smile doing what she liked to do. Are you farking kidding? Who the fecking hell dies happy?. Dont get me wrong, I dont give a toss one way or the other about some skanky skinny mouthy tattooed tramp with too much mouth and attitude. I really dont think she was "one of the greatest talents of our time", as one reporter has said. She could sing a bit but I dont think she was pretty and I dont think she was gonna get much better than she already has, ie, she made a good few quid and wanted to spend it on drugs. Good for her but I hate when celebrities get pissed or stoned and say its not their fault. Well whose fault is it then? . The family will be ok after this, all they have to do is go down the route the Presley family took and live off her name for the rest of their lives. The Daily Mirror didan eight page spread as a tribute to Wino ( very apt name) and in this tribute there were thirty photos and twenty eight showed her either drunk, stoned, falling over or already on the floor and none of the photos made her look good. With make up on she was ugly, without make up she was hideous ( and I dont believe she had hidden beauty. Yes its a shame and all that blah blah blah that she was only 27 but she threw the dice and crapped out. Thats the bad news ( I mean the headline that she died happy, I think that was a terrible thing to say from a parent) but the good news is, some fat ex copper who tried to sue the NHS for free gastric bypass surgery, lost his case. Good. Let me say that again, good. The fat lump left the force because he was too fat and unfit to chase criminals and has just spunked his retirement money sitting in his armchair shovelling crisps and fizzy drinks into his mouth, and now that he cant get a hard and sweats when he changes the tv channel, he wants a freebie. Fack him, give the slob nothing. Tell him to stop smoking and eating junk food and go buy a dog and walk the mutt until he loses the seven stone thats between him and his gonads. If he had won the case I would have jumped on the bandwagon and sued the NHS to remove the taste buds that make me like alcohol and kebabs because im too round for my height. Yes this is a rant but if I was london mayor , it would be a manifesto ( look it up you div). la la la . Any way thanks for asking yes im very well thank you very much, im off to the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment