Thursday 14 July 2011

PHONE HACKING

What I don't understand is all the screaming and shouting and the cries of indignation that is going around. Phones are being hacked all the time. The News Of The World was a sleazy paper, The Sun, The Star, and The Sport are sleazy papers. Its what they do. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't buy these papers, but then again, the people who do probably watch Eastenders and think its real. I'm surprised silly bollox, Sorry I mean golden balls hasn't complained that his phone was tapped up whilst Skinny Becks was carrying the lump now known as Harper. Harper, what a stupid name. that is but then again thats what those two do. Their whole life is a publicity stunt and i'm already bored knowing the moron papers will be showing pictures of her everyday and what she will be wearing therefore creating a new breed of mini monster wannabes. All the rich and famous people who have been hacked are consulting lawyers, what about the not rich and famous people? Who will fight their corner? It does not matter which party is in the government, phone hacking has been going on for many years and is still going on today. If people want to hack phones I wish they would pick interesting people like Charlie Sheens drug dealer, or Wayne Rooneys pimp. The thing with the media is, when they get a story they beat it death. Im bored and I wish something else would happen because right now the news is as dull as a dinner date with a vegitarian. To save you hacking my phone let me tell you what i'm doing today. I have had a shower, I have hoovered up, I'm going to the gym and when I get back I will mow my lawn. I might have some tissue time and then i'm going to have a few beers. I'm off tomorrow, I have some bike related stuff to do and then some more beers. If you hire a private detective to follow me, tell him to look in the gym first if I aint there try the pub, if I aint there try the off licence, if I aint there then i'm slumped drunk on my sofa. la la la diddly dee. I love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment