Thursday 7 July 2011

GENDER EQUALITY

there is an old saying, "A womans work is never done" Well I have a new one, " A womans work is never done which is why you dont earn as much as men". Woman are always moaning about men and our faults but if you think about it, women get more than they deserve. If a man breaks down in his car and calls the AA or RAC, he gets told there is a wait of up to 2 hours, if awoman rings up she gets told half an hour ( I wonder how long a gay man has to wait). Women moan men dont act chivalrous but when you hold open a door for them they say they can do it themselves. Well here are some other things you can do yourselves, get a spider out the bath, go and investigate that noise downstairs at 2am, tell yourself you look nice in that ridiculous skirt, wash your own car, walk yourself home late at night. I could go on but if I ever want sex again its best I dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment