Monday 4 July 2011

WIMBLEGONE

Its over, thank God for that. I hate tennis, I hate the fact that it dominates our media for far too long only to be told what we already know, the Brits are not good enough. The best hope we had was Murray and he aint pretty enough to be the champion. Still its over for another year and the good news is that the football is almost back. Its been a poor weekend for British sport, the tennis we knew we would get nothing but David Haye was absolutely disastrous, not only did he get embarrassed in the ring he made himself look completely stupid in the buildup. I played golf yesterday, the weather was gorgeous, my game was ugly but the weather was nice. I didnt feel well afterwards so I went home to relax but I was quite rough. I decided to go for a short walk hoping it would help, so I filled a bottle with juice and headed for the park. On the way I saw a lovely bunch of flowers and I thought they would make a lovely gift, so I untied them from the lamp post and gave them to my sister. When I got back I didnt feel much better and my mood was further dampened because there was no beer in the fridge, which was handy because if I had drunk them I would have felt much worse. I had an early night and this morning although slightly better I went to the gym to have a good sweat but the sight of all those fit healthy people depressed me so I came home. I am now having a dee lish egg and bacon sandwich with orange juice in my garden reading a good book. la la , everyones gone to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment