Monday 11 July 2011

GUILT TRIP

A lady friend of mine has just rang me and told me that her husband is cheating on her. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes.  She thinks its a woman where he works. He started washing and shaving more, he started worrying about his weight, he bought decent aftershave and his mobile is now always off when he is at home. I asked her if she had told him that she knows and she said yes, she said she had even given him large love bites so that this other woman would see them but the husband doesnt care. I asked if she had tried following him and she said she tried that but she is no good at it and he keeps spotting her. I asked if her if she still had her wedding dress and does it still fit she said yes. I advised her to keep following him as often as possible but dont try to hide and when you follow him, wear the wedding dress. In fact I said, wear the dress and in the morning forget to make his sandwiches and take them to his place of work and wear the wedding dress. If that dont work, wait till he is asleep and superglue his hand to his cock. She asked if that would work, I told her it happened to me once and I have never cheated again.

No comments:

Post a Comment