Thursday 4 August 2011

CHICKEN OR FISH

I am not a big fan of Mcdonalds. Whenever I have  McDonalds I always get the McShits. Anyway this morning at about 10ish I was in there treating my grandchildren to a breakfast so that their mother could get her hair done. We were fourth in the queue and I asked them what they wanted and they both wanted the breakfast with pancakes and fruit juice. I was having a bagel and coffee. The queue moved fairly rapidly and the guy in front of us, when it was his turn took a while to read the menu on the wall then asked for a Big Mac meal and a Fillet of Fish  meal and two orange juices. The woman seving told him it was only breakfasts until 1030. This idiot then said "Oh sorry, can I just have the Fillet of Fish meal then? " The woman serving again told him it was only breakfasts for another half hour or so and the dopey bastard said to her " Fish is a breakfast" The woman replied "yes sir it is, if you are having kippers" The dopey bastard asked what sort of fish McDonalds used and the woman said "It looks like a fish, smells like a fish but doesn't taste like a fish which is why we cover them in batter, now, do you want a breakfast or can I serve the people behind you?. This man turned around and looked at my granddaughter and said to her " Its only breakfasts so don't ask for a meal" My grandaughter, who is eight calmly replied, "If I wanted a meal I would come here after 1030, I want pancakes so we are here for the breakfasts, are you having trouble understanding that? " the dopey bastard called her a cheeky monkey so I stood right up close and put on my angriest face and said "Listen you thick stupid moron, if she is a monkey then obviously you are more stupid than a primate, why don't you fark off and come back when you can read or tell the time" The dopey bastard asked the woman serving to call the manager and dhe said  "No, you are obviously to stupid to be outside on your own why don't you just leave and go back to whatever mental home you have escaped from, i'm fed up of dumb people who come in too early and want what's not on the menu" He turned to me and asked " Did you hear the way she spoke to me?" I replied "No now fark off cos i'm hungry" The stupid div threw some napkins in the air and left. We then had a fairly decent breakfast, the kids were happy and I was glad to get home and recycle the food I had just eaten . There should be a law banning morons from shopping and when I become London mayor I will add it to my list of things that will make life better. la la la diddly dee

No comments:

Post a Comment