Wednesday 24 August 2011

low score high esteem

I played golf today and I scored my lowest round ever. Let me say that again, my lowest score ever. I enjoy my golf and when I woke up this morning the weather looked grim. Those bloody dumb divs on the telly got it wrong again, they never mentioned rain and I was looking forward to an early tee off, but the weather was just too bad to play. I always like to have a plan B, so I got the tissue out and watched a movie, however I was more eager than I thought and so six minutes later it was still raining so I watched a different movie and luckily I wasn't as quick, anyway I stared out the window and waited. Anyway long story short the weather changed, I was super chilled and hit some of the sweetest golf shots ever. So my theory is always buy good quality tissue, and always have a good movie under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment