Friday 19 August 2011

Holidays

Its that time of year when i'm getting ready to go on my annual leave. I will try not to make the same mistake I made last year. As I was going through customs the jobsworth security guard whose hat was way too big asked me if I had packed my own suitcase so for a laugh I said no my mate Achmed packed for me then he asked me if the suitcase was in my sight at all times and I said no on the drive over to the airport the case was in the boot of the car and I couldn't see it. I can't remember how many times the man with the rubber gloves had his finger up my arse but it soon stopped being funny and I nearly missed the plane and I had to stand most of the way cos I had trouble sitting down. Anyway Last year was a good holiday even though they lost my luggage. This year I will try funnier jokes and hope they haven't heard them before

No comments:

Post a Comment