Saturday 6 August 2011

NEW HOUSE DAY

My daughter moves in to her new house today. Guess who is footing the bill? A van was needed, guess who footed the bill? Heavy furniture was needed to be lifted and shifted, guess who ended up doing that? A skip was needed, guess who paid for that?. The garden nees tidying up and guess who they think is coming round tomorrow to do that? Well they can sod off. I have done enough running around and I have just hard a hard week.  Did I get a thank you?, oh sure I got the usual "love you daddy" crap and the obligatory hug but where was the six pack of beer I was hoping for?. I want to play golf tomorrow with Mad Cat Lady and it is not supposed to rain which means it will. MCL has been tucked up with lates all next week, ha ha  ( I mean oh dear thats a shame). The Champoinship (yawn) starts today so that means the real football is close and about time because its been a miserable couple of months without it. I just bought a jumbo pack of toilet roll and by mistake I got the scented kind. It smells nice but it causes chafing in sensitive areas (if you know what I mean). Anyway im home now and I have beer in the fridge so I am just going to have a quick shower, order a pizza and watch a movie (no not that kind, well maybe later I will) and enjoy my beer which I treated myself to and let  my body recover from a gruelling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment