Saturday 20 August 2011

NOISY PASSENGERS

I had to travel by train from Brighton to London this morning. At first it was ok the train was fairly empty and the noise levels were acceptable. I Was travelling with MCL and it looked like we were going to be having a decent chat on the way, but just minutes before departure about three hundred student tourists got on and suddenly my stree level rose dramatically. They were noisy badly dressed impolite and just down right ignorant pigs. They all had rucksacks and bottle of drinks and were eating take out food. It was the journey from hell and no one was in charge of them. I really was close to losing it a few times, but being the super passive person I am I managed to keep my temper under control. I just wish students who all claim to be poor would walk everywhere and leave us decent working people to travel in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment