Monday 31 December 2012

NEW YEARS EVE

Well folks, tonight is the night. 2012 will finally be over and can I say good riddance to all that rain. Having said that, it has pissed down all day. We went to the supermarket earlier to pick up one or two items for what will be our delicious dinner later before we go out and have a fantastic evening. The bloody supermarket was ram packed with people doing their shopping, not just bits and pieces shopping but proper full on shopping, it was just ridiculous. I can never understand men who drive their wives to the shop and then sit and wait in the car. My good leprechaun friend Steve Coe does that. He was a London Driver but unfortunately couldn't stay because he has ginger hair. He now works coastal, he is the nicest guy on the planet and fair play to him, even though he lives coastal and has the wrong hair he simply refuses to grow an extra finger on each hand. Deep down he is still a London boy but ginger hair is ginger hair, its not normal, I love him but I don't want to catch the hair disease. I received a Christmas gift today, I ordered it in early December for a guaranteed delivery before Christmas and it came today. It amazes me that expensive stuff ordered online takes ages to deliver but when I recently ordered some real cheap shit for my mother in law I was still on the phone when the doorbell rang and the postman handed me the crap. I hope 2013 will be a better year for all my friends and I hope all the people I don't like end up broke living in Middlesborough. Next year will be great for me because it just will. Enjoy your new years eve, me and mine will, we always do. Next year I will do bigger better blogs, tell your friends if you have some. Here is two, I am doing two because its my gift for the new year. Interesting fact number one, in a recent restaurant survey, married men tip better than single men, and interesting fact number two, there is enough library books in the world for everyone on the planet to have one each. Please buy my E book, A Clean Week by Ola West. Have a great year. la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment