Wednesday 25 April 2012

ITS NOT RIGHT

I was watching the news this morning and I got very miffed. There was a news segment showing some miserable fat bearded farmer up north moaning that his fields are dry. He was moaning that it doesn't rain enough in this country. I listened to him whinging and I thought 'its not right' it rains far too much in this country. The news segment did show dry fields but it was so obvious that this was filmed ages ago. I really can't believe the powers that be expect us to believe there is a drought on. It's rained for almost two weeks and near where I live the sewers are over flowing. I can't believe that the hose pipe ban has not been lifted. Also on the news was a piece about the price of oil going down last week. Bloody hell, if the price went down last week, why the hell wasn't that passed on to us motorists? Its not right. I don't like the French (or people with ginger hair or Americans), but if the French aint happy they protest loudly. I think we should do the same. Lets boycott Shell garages until they put their prices down. It's not right that we as a voting nation are allowing our government to fist us vigourously and we do nothing. It's not right. We need to let ourselves be heard. Our government know we aint happy but they just don't care. If it was an election year they would do something for us. Bloody hell, even the jocks know how to get their MPs to earn their money. It's not right and we should protest very loudly. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment