Saturday 9 February 2013

GREAT MANAGEMENT

They are some people who are born great, some people achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them. I don't know who 'they' are but sometimes they talk a load of cobblers. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies toilet and he turned out to be great (he was also a fat bald alcoholic with a paranoid hatred of foreigners) but he still turned to be great. I just wonder where they got that bunch of clowns I work for. Working where I work is like working for a bunch of Homer Simpsons with Inspector Cleauseau as the man in charge of team building and inspiration. Two people can make the same mistake and be treated with completely differently and yet two people can make the same mistake and have the same manager and still be treated completely differently. It would cause Stephen Hawkin to quit and retire he if he was asked to explain how my company works. I concur that every company has shirkers, malingerers and just down right stroke pulling lazy idle bastards but at my firm these are the ones that get rewarded. Where I work, you are seen as stupid if you turn up on time every day, do a days work and go home. Where I work, there are stoke pullers who blatantly take the piss on a daily basis and laugh at management and yet management (and I use that word loosely) just don't seem to have any idea what to do. Genuine problems are seen as a reason to hassle and chase you and tell you that your job is at risk yet if you ring up and say you can't come in because Santa is stuck in your chimney they seem to believe you. We have one guy who has worked, ha I mean he has been taking money under false pretences for nearly a decade and yet for half that time he has just swanned around pretending to be ill yet when one person had a road accident and needed surgery, they wanted the operation video taped as proof. One guy said he was in constant pain yet passed a medical for a new job. Luckily he was/is a bit of a dullard so he is no loss but you get the picture. Yes, I have pulled the odd stroke but like every normal person its a rare occasion when Arsenal are on telly or there is free booze. I'm not jealous of these lazy bone idle dirt munching toerags I just wish our management would do something about it. Its not the company they are hurting its the poor schmucks who have to pick up the slack. I honestly see one of these idle shits being found beaten to a pulp in the locker room. In an ideal world someone with some real power and sense will stand up in the boardroom and dispose of the collective clown college we call management. I'm sorry for ranting but today something happened to someone I care about and I saw the spud who did it standing in an over coat that is clearly at least two sizes too small grinning like a retard at his reflection in a glass door. He was waiting for 'the other guy' to let him in. We are being run by jellyheads who have never worked on our frontline. Somebody asked me today where's this book you keep promising about this job. The problem I have is that everyday there is a new crazier chapter to add on. Please buy my e-book A Clean Week. Here is an interesting fact, all mammals have jaws but only humans have chins. La la la diddley see.

No comments:

Post a Comment