Wednesday 21 November 2012

VERY ANNOYED

Today reading the Metro I am well and truly annoyed. Some low life burglar has been spared jail because some soppy old judge who is well past his sell by date has let him off if he promises to tidy his room. How the fecking hell has this been allowed to happen? This judge should instantly removed from sitting in charge of any more cases and be sent to a retirement home. We are now stuck with another scummy shitbag running around free to commit more crimes. It makes me very angry that we can jail a soldier for owning a gun that was given to him as a gift but some dirty rotten council estate cockroach can commit a multitude of sins and get a pat on the back. Also in the paper is a woman moaning that people dont give up their seats for pregnant women. I recently offered my seat to a pregnant woman and she called me a sexist. Im also annoyed because I have to work late shift next week. The world is going bloody mad and I blame everyone else but me. Here is an interesting fact, elephants cannot jump. Buy my E book, A Clean Week. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment