Friday 16 November 2012

DURING THE WAR

I was in the gym this morning and as I was getting changed there were two miserable middle aged guys having a moan. The first one said he could remember when men gave up their seats to ladies on buses. The second old fart said he saw a woman firefighter and thought it was outrageous that she didn't have a "real" job. The first one came back with the reply yeah I know, my grandson has become a male nurse which made the other guy laugh. The first one started complaining about youths hanging around on street corners causing mayhem and carnage and admitted that when he younger him and his mates used to hang around on corners but apart from wolf whistling at women they were usually well behaved. One of the two men then said he wished he were thirty years younger so that he could go travelling and the other guy laughed and said he travelled a lot when he was younger but he was carrying a rifle at the time in reference to his National Service. I was so glad to get changed into my gym kit. As I left the changing room I looked back and got an eye full of two crotchety men with varicose veins and liver spots, bad thinning hair wheezing as they dressed. I went into the gym and put in a powerhouse of a performance and finished with two circuits of the Marina which is about two miles. I must have done just over an hour and went to shower and fuck me those two old goats were still whinging. One was complaining about men having pedicures and his mate nodded in agreement and then said what about women posties and his friend said he hated women posties because now he can't answer the door in his pants in case he upsets the female race, and like I said this old bastard was covered in varicose veins and spots. I decided not to make myself suffer any more whinging from these two so I decided to shower at home, mine is a better shower anyway. I really hate people who live in the past, at work there are so many British Rail dinosaurs always moaning about the good old days, and how it was better when drivers were treated like Gods and punters were just mindless fish and managers were ex drivers who had lost the plot but sill knew the score when talking to drivers who had just messed up. Anyway, I am not a dinosaur and I live in the real world, I'm not very PC and I speak my (limited) mind. I want to be in charge of everything. Vote for me when the time comes la la la . Here is an interesting fact, the first person to use a cash point machine in this country was Reg Varney, a bad actor in an awful sitcom. It was shit then and its even worse now. la la la . BUY MY E.BOOK "A Clean Week". Its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment