Thursday 25 October 2012

FISH SUPPER

I was just about to enjoy a nice bacon and egg sandwich in a coastal crew room, the guy next to me looks like he has a cat stuck in his mouth, he has such a terrible beard. Its just gone 8 am and im going to tell you his side of a conversation he just had. I dont know what the other person said so I will just put dots in instead. Here we go. 'Hello love........oh did I wake you? I'm sorry its just that I'm hungry and I'm wondering whats for supper..........yes I have my sandwiches but if I eat those now I will have nothing at dinner time ......yes I have some money on me but I want to buy some shoe polish and a hot water bottle..........no two blankets ain't enough...........fish?? For supper?? But its thursday...........oh ok then yes I will come straight home after work.......kissy kissy. This guy put his phone away and looked at me, he shook his head and said 'sometimes I think my mum hates me' I swear this is true. And you wonder why I dont like it coastal. Here is an intersting fact, penguins only have sex twice a year. ( how said is that ) la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment